How to spawnbots in "Gmod"?
“Gmod" which is also known as "Garry's Mod," is a game which has been designed by Jerry Newman at Face Punch Studio. It is a sandbox-style game which uses "Half-Life 2" engine and provide you free control over the game -- this means that gameplay is totally open and user-generated; you have not been assigned any task. You can design whatever you want and whatever you can imagine. You are even permitted to spawn objects you desire and use them in whatsoever way you want. Bots are basically created by players that act as placeholders for numerous other players. They won’t perform any actions except directed to do so. If you want to know how to spawn a bot, please carry on reading.
- Load Gmod and begin a multiplayer game. It has to be multiplayer game because bots take up, and need spaces which you can get easily in multiplayer games.
- Open console by pressing "~" on the keyboard. If it doesn’t work, choose "Options" at main menu and choose "Keyboard" tab. Afterward choose "Advanced" and check for EDC mode (Enable Developer Console mode) and then hit "OK." Console is input box for all type of modes in Gmod.
- While in a game which you have designed, open console and begin typing "sv_cheats 1" and then hit "Enter." This will letyou to use more commands which are normally not enabled.
- Open console again and this time type "bot"; this’ll spawn bot that’ll just stand in place. You may spawn as much bots as you desire if you have sufficient space available with you.
- Make bot mimic the movement of yours by typing "bot_mimic" in the main console.